We have had a very successful Spring Semester at Rocky Mountain School of Ministry and Theology and are now announcing classes for this Summer Semester 2016!
The following two classes will be offered this summer:
- PC600 Pastoral Care and Counseling (Face-to-Face and Distance options)
- This class teaches the principles of counseling consistent with biblical theology.
- This class will meet in the mornings of June 25, July 30, August 6, 13, 20, and 27 at the Arvada Building Facility. This is a face-to-face class but students have the option of having lecture audio and assignments sent to them electronically as approved by the professor. This class is taught by Dr. Timothy Sumerlin.
- OT631 Interpreting the Psalms (Online with Face-to-Face Intensive/Distance Hybrid option)
- This class is an introduction to Hebrew poetry and approaches to interpreting the Psalms.
- This class will be online beginning June 4 and ending August 20. There is a face-to-face intensive section of the class meeting on the mornings (8:30 to 1:40) of July 12, 13, 14, and 15 at the Arvada Building Facility. In the event that you cannot attend the face-to-face section, students can still take the class (upon professor approval) by distance education whereby audios and the other handouts of the face-to-face section will be sent to distance students electronically. This class is taught by Dr. Rolan Monje and Dr. Glenn Giles.