“All Generations” is a unique, multiple track conference that will bring together parents, church leaders, youth and family ministry leaders, and Kingdom Kids leaders from around the country. Lessons will be taught by some of the most experienced and expert facilitators in our fellowship. Read on for more information on the program and how to register.
- Pre-school: Planting the seeds: The power of a family culture
- Elementary: Solid Foundations: The habits of a godly family
- Middle school: Shifting Gears: Growing with your child
- High school: Storm Proof: Getting ready for the teen years
- And more!
- Single Parenting
- Blended Families
- Help! My kid hates church!
- Balancing a crazy schedule
- Same-sex attraction
- Gifted Kids: In the world but not of the world
- And more!
- Adoptive families
- Families with exceptional (special needs) children
Leadership tracksMany of you are involved in leadership positions within your church’s Kids Kingdom or Youth and Family Ministry. There will be multiple classes to equip you to strengthen these vital ministries in your local church. The Youth and Family Ministers Workshop will include:
- The 11 healthy guidelines of Youth and Family Ministry
- Building dynamic and growing Youth & Family Ministries
- Building Youth and Family Ministries in small churches
- Youth & Family Ministers sharing ideas with one another
ChildrenThis conference is designed with parents in mind, and we are pleased to offer optional day programs for elementary, middle school, and high school students during the parenting workshop on Saturday, September 2. Click here for more details on childcare and youth activities.
Please note: Unfortunately, we are unable to provide childcare options for pre-school children.
Come and join us over the Labor Day weekend in beautiful Colorado. We have some excellent registration deals for you going on NOW!
- The early-bird registration fee is only $90 per person from now until February 5th. $20 savings off the regular registration price of $110! Prices will increase, so register soon.
- When you register before February 5, you have the option to put down half of the adult price ($45/pp) as a deposit and pay the rest next June! This locks in your best price for the conference and gives you a little cushion to pay the rest later.
We look forward to seeing you in Denver next year!
In Christ’s love,
The 2017 Family Conference Planning Committee