How do we move from ever-increasing events and activities to passionate and powerful experiences of God? How do we recognize and disarm the limiting beliefs and distorted self-image that holds us back? Those are the things that keep us from embracing our true selves. They create noise which drowns out the "still small voice that says, this is the way, walk in it."
In Walk This Way: The Spirit-Led Life, author Byron Parson, explores the untapped power, love and self-control available to us as we correct distorted views of God. From first-time seeker to battle-tested leader, we are encouraged to open up to a mutually responsive relationship with God through the fellowship of the Spirit.
Walk This Way provides a roadmap that, when followed, has the power to change believers from dutiful followers into transformative reflections of God’s love, mercy, and power. It is a guide for how we can see our creator in new ways no matter how old our relationship with him.
Byron is delighted to invite you on this exciting adventure of discovery and breakthrough to new heights in your spiritual life.
Here’s what you can expect to gain along the way if you can muster the courage to look inside your heart and stay open to the powerful truths of God:
- Understanding and awareness of the great influence your view of God has on your life
- Practical tools for identifying and overcoming false beliefs
- Straightforward process for accepting empowering truths
- Skills and emotional space to bring forth untapped abilities
- Access to the Spirit’s wisdom for guidance and inspiration in all aspects of your life
- Healing, wholeness, and transformation through intimacy with God
To learn more or purchase, please visit www.byronparson.com.