The Columbus, Ohio, Church of Christ is seeking a full-time Evangelist/Minister and Women’s Ministry Leader. This couple would share leadership responsibilities with a full-time campus minister, deacon of finances, administrator, and a board of directors.
Responsibilities will include:
- planning services and events,
- training and supporting small group leaders,
- inspiring a direction and vision for the church in central Ohio in cooperation with the leadership team.
- prior full-time ministry experience,
- a deep reverence for God and his word,
- a continuing dedication to furthering biblical expertise,
- an inspiring faith that will call the church membership higher in its faith and action,
- an ability to develop leadership within the church,
- an earnest desire to discern and accomplish the vision God has for central Ohio.
As a mission field, Columbus, Ohio, is a diverse and vibrant center for God’s work, being a metropolitan area of over 2 million residents drawn to the region by thriving business, educational, and government opportunities, not the least of which is The Ohio State University, Top 20 among national public universities, U.S. News & World Report’s 2013 “America’s Best Colleges” with just over 63,000 students. These qualities represent enormous ministry potential, both in souls who will ultimately remain to build up Christ’s church in central Ohio and those who will venture on to other national and international callings.