The Lifeway Region of the LA Church is seeking a full-time campus ministry couple to lead our USC college student ministry. The USC Campus Ministry is comprised of some of the most prestigious and world-renowned Universities in the Los Angeles area including:
- USC (University of Southern California) - Private School home to 43,000 students and over 100 NCAA Championships.
- California State University Los Angeles - California Public University home to about 25,000 students.
- Occidental College - Prestigious Private School home to about 2,500 students and known as the Princeton of the west with many famous alumni including President Barack Obama.
- Great city colleges such as: Pasadena City College (27,000), LA City College (21,000), Glendale City College (21,000), ELAC (22,000)
- Other notable campuses: Loyola Law School, FIDM (Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising), Arts Center College of Pasadena, Los Angeles Film School
Once hired, this college ministry couple would become an integral part of our Lifeway Leadership Team, which is composed of six full-time ministry couples including a number of experienced evangelists and women’s ministry leaders and a full-time evangelist/elder couple, and will work alongside the LA-wide Campus Ministry Team from all eight regions of the Los Angeles Church.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please contact our regional evangelist and women’s ministry leader or elder: