So far in 2017, we've received 56 registrations from disciples interested in a One Year Challenge! At the same time last year, we'd had only 39 registrations. We're on track for over 200 OYC registrations this year.
The OYC Guys don't always get it on the first take. Here are some outtakes from the first several videos. If you missed an OYC Guys video, here's a playlist.
Another university student was baptized on April 2 at the OYC site in China! By faith, can you see yourself baptizing someone you met in China while on a One Year Challenge?
New content this week on the One Year Challenge blog:
- One Year Challenge Re-Branding As “One Year Vacation”: Organizers decided the word challenge was off-putting and too demanding.
- Good Ways to Decide, Part 1: Last week we said the Gideon tests sound spiritual but often just reflect a misplaced desire for clarity that God doesn’t owe us. So, what are some good reasons to decide if you should go on an OYC?
- Disciples Today Releases Global Missions Report: Steve Kinnard asks us to “remember our brothers and sisters from the early church who were willing to die for the cause.”
- What We're Reading Today:This week's featured excerpt for disciples considering the OYC is taken from Great Commission Companies: "Using business as a vehicle for missions and ministry is not new. The apostle Paul, for example, was a full-time leather worker during much of his missionary career."
- Monday Music: Songs in the Languages of the World: Every week we'll share some music in languages from around the world. This week’s Monday Music is How Great is Our God, in Hebrew!
Shared from the One Year Challenge Blog