“Play is the highest form of research.” – Albert Einstein
Are you passionate about working with young children? Do you actively look for ways to fulfill your calling and improve your skills? Would you like to work in an inspiring, Christian environment? Shining Stars Preschool of Framingham, Massachusetts is looking for dedicated, inspired, passionate, nurturing teachers and assistants to work in our new ground-breaking preschool! We are seeking teachers that will inspire our children and provide ample opportunities for them to witness kindness, responsibility, and respect. The school is based out of the Boston Church of Christ building in Framingham.
We use a center-based classroom approach, allowing students to learn through play as they engage in a variety of concepts. Qualified staff will guide students in their learning, asking essential questions to develop higher order thinking.
Our mission is to provide an exceptional Christian-based learning experience where children are surrounded by loving educators that are committed to providing a creative and challenging curriculum.
Or call Esther Concepcion at 508-848-2402 with any questions.
Requirements for employment:
- EEC license (for teaching position)
- Passionate about working with young children
- Demonstrate sound judgement and intuitiveness
- Communicate well
- Able to build professional relationships with staff and parents
- Have a growth mindset and be willing to be part of a team that is constantly trying to improve
- U.S. citizenship or valid work visa
- High school graduate
- Bilingual in Spanish or Portuguese
- At least one year teaching experience
- Relevant college course credits
- Why do you enjoy working with young children?
- What three words would you use to describe yourself?
- If you were planning a lesson for a small group of four and five year olds, what would I see and overhear if I walked by in the middle of the lesson?