"If at first you don’t succeed, skydiving is not for you!" —Henny Youngman
Does a botched skydiving attempt define your experience with dating? Have you gotten to the point where you feel that despite giving it a genuine, honest effort, you crashed anyway—and you’re still hurting? Do you secretly suffer with suspicions that you will never be able to have healthy, happy and meaningful relationships with the opposite sex? This book is the result of thirty or forty young men and women taking the time to create a healthy dating culture that has led to solid marriages as well as strong, respectful, healthy relationships between single young men and women. Respect for God, each other and themselves resides at the foundation of their relationships.
Here you'll find their creative dating ideas, such as:
- Rock Climbing Riots
- Under the Stars Spectacular
- A Mad Max Armageddon
- Old Hollywood Night
- Rock Band Rock Out
- Not Your Ordinary Olympics
- Finger-Painting Masterpieces
- Random Acts of Kindness
- Didn't He Say to Break Bread Together?
- King and Queen for a Night
- …and many, many more suggestions for encouraging your friends as you make memories together! A section with mouthwatering recipes is included, as well as a section on the sound principles that will reshape the way you date.