Welcome Center module (4)
by Digard — Sunday, 24 March 2013 10:49
by Digard — Saturday, 23 March 2013 18:07
- We come from over 150 countries and many races, tribes and ethnic groups.
- We are passionate teens, campus, singles, marrieds and empty nesters.
- We are poor, middle class and wealthy.
- We are men and women respecting and serving side by side.
- We are barely educated and highly educated.
- We are admitted sinners in need of the Savior.
- We are continually learning and growing by the grace of God.
- We are doing our best to love and serve the poor.
- We are committed disciples of Jesus Christ – the only one who left heaven to find us, die for us and be raised from the dead for us as a promise of our life to come.
To know more about us:
- See the pictures, videos and articles of our people: Meet Our People
- Ministries: Scroll over the Ministries tab above and click on the ministry that interests you.
- Church Locator: Find a church near you or a loved one. You can also tour each local ICOC church’s website.
- DToday.tv Watch the large number of videos on DToday.tv that share our joy, our mission and our challenges. See large and small gatherings, inspirational lessons and personal sharing
Please use the Church Locator to contact the church nearest you if you would like to:
- Learn more about God and the Bible
- Become a disciple of Jesus
- Learn more about our members
- Serve the poor
- Find a church
- Find a youth, campus, singles, marrieds or empty nester ministry
by Super User — Monday, 01 October 2012 02:12
In this Welcome Center in the blue box on the right of every page, you will find basic information about us as a family of churches. In the pages of Disciples Today you will find an open book of who we are and what we do. We lay no claims to perfection -- only a deep passion to love God and others to change the world for the best with his help.
To know God and to make him known