The simple, determined faith of a young African student and the cooperation of the family of disciples around the world brings us an inspiring story from the now 37-member Tri-Cities church in Washington State, USA. I met Gadine Marie on a weekend visit to the church in Tri-Cities earlier this year. This is her story, in her words:
It's been half a year already...
Questions I ask myself:
1. What have I learned so far?
2. What areas of my character have I grown in?
3. How many people have I studied the Bible with?
4. How many women have I helped grow?
5. What's my new favorite thing to cook for my husband and I?
6. What books have I read so far? And am I on track for reading through to Bible as well?
7. What's my plan for the next six months?