"Which of these three do you think was a neighbor to the man who fell into the hands of robbers?” The expert in the law replied, ‘The one who had mercy on him.’ Jesus told him, ‘Go and do likewise.’” -- Luke 10: 36-37
Come and serve on HOPE Youth Corps, HWW Singles Corps, or on various HWW Volunteer Corps! We have exciting trips planned throughout the year in 2017. We will serve all over the world. This is a preview, so you can start planning.
Exact dates, prices, and more detailed program descriptions will be posted in the next few weeks. Registration will open on December 1.
We have really worked hard to keep the programs frugal, so most of the trips will cost around $1,100, plus airfare. Some will be slightly cheaper, and some will be slightly more expensive. There will be a limited number of partial scholarships available, so start saving and fundraising now. Ask for a volunteer trip as your Christmas or birthday present!
U.S. participants have to be 18 and over if travelling internationally, unless accompanied by a chaperone over the age of 21. Non-U.S. citizens can travel anywhere from the age of 15. Children are welcome on our Family Corps if accompanied by a parent.
We also still have spots on the Manila, Philippines HOPE Youth Corps this upcoming December (Dec. 17 - 30, 2016), and on the Sri Lanka Singles Corps (Dec. 20 – Jan. 1). Apply here for Manila HYC (it is open to all, including families): http://www.hopeww.org/hyc and here for the Sri Lanka HSC: http://www.hopeww.org/hsc.
- Philly 1 (June 19 - 29): HYC and Family Corps open to all (families, singles, campus, and teens) with a big component of sports and performing arts
- Alaska 1 (June 12 - 25): HYC Sustainable agriculture and mentoring out in the woods of Alaska
- Hawaii (June 12 - 22): HYC Community Service (building, sustainable agriculture, and mentoring)
- Indonesia (June 12 - 26): HYC Community Service along with the Singapore School of missions
- Ukraine Singles Corps (first two weeks of June): includes the Kiev church 25th anniversary celebration
- Philly 2 (July 24-August 3): HYC Camp Miracles and community service
- Alaska 2 (July 17 - 30): HYC Sustainable agriculture and mentoring in the woods of Alaska
- Vancouver (first two weeks of July) : HYC Outreach to the homeless and service in a shelter
- Dallas (July 10 - 22): HYC Saturday academy style mentoring
- Budapest, Hungary (second and third week of July): HYC open to all (families, singles, campus, teens) Building and community service, mostly in a small town in the Hungarian countryside, but also in the capital, Budapest
- Lusaka, Zambia (last two weeks of July): HYC open to all. Building, sustainable agriculture, and mentoring
- Haiti (second and third weeks of July): HYC Children, teaching, building, community service
- Bolivia (second and third weeks of July): HYC Community Service
- Israel (July 12 - 22): HYC Biblical teaching by Steve Kinnard, visiting Biblical sites, community service in Bible locations such as Bethlehem
- Chicago (August 7 - 17): HYC Community Service
- Cambodia Medical Corps (August 13 - 26): Medical students and medical professionals
End of October / Early November
- South Africa Singles Corps: Early Childhood Development and community outreach program (repeat of the 2015 and 2016 program)
Christmas / Late December
- Cambodia (Dec 17 - 30): HYC open to all. Building, community service
- Philippines (Dec 17 - 30): HYC open to all. Typhoon relief in Tacloban
- Nepal (Dec 18 - Jan 1): HYC open to all. Teaching, community service, earthquake rehabilitation.
- Daytona Beach (Dec 21 - 31): HYC open to all. Sports (including some water sports) and mentoring of underprivileged children and youth.
- Haiti Singles Corps (Dec 21- 30): a repeat of the Haiti Singles Corps of the last couple of years. (Service at an orphanage)