Do you want to learn how to run a local program that meets your local needs? Would you like in-depth training on how to run an effective program that impacts the poor and underserved in your community? Join us as we explore how to create and sustain programs, both local and national, that will meet the real needs of your community.
HOPE worldwide's 2015 Think Tank will run December 4-6, 2015 at the Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay in Tampa, Florida.This year’s program will be focused on providing individualized training for Chapter Directors across North America. Some of the training topics will include:
- How to Build a (financially) Sustainable, Long-term Program (with limited time and human resources)
- Faith & Motivation: Fighting discouragement when plans fall through and volunteers are MIA (and other disheartening circumstances)
- Turning Big Vision into High-impact Reality: How to know when and where to start with big ideas
- Working with Ministry Staff: keeping connection, managing annual calendars, providing mutual support
- Marketing Your Event: When, how and to whom
- Building Community Partnerships: Overcoming obstacles and making smart choices
- ...and more subjects that apply directly to your local chapter!
There will also be inspiring general sessions, a program expo to learn more about specific programs, a special program track for singles and many other opportunities for discussion and collaboration! If you are leading a Chapter, running a program, or serving as a volunteer, you won’t want to miss this inspiring and informative time together!